WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
Welcome! Parkway Foot and Ankle Center, Inc. has been working with patients to provide the best podiatric care for patients in the Clifton area. William Freundlich's experience in podiatry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy feet.
This web site provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of podiatry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Parkway Foot and Ankle Center, Inc.'s practice philosophy, physicians, our Clifton office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions. You can also request an appointment by clicking here .
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about foot problems, diagnoses and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Medical Services Provided
In addition to treating a variety of foot & ankle conditions, we offer the following services:
- X-rays performed on the premise
- Non-invasive vascular testing on the premises
- Medicare Diabetic Shoe Program
- Preventative diabetic foot care
- Office Surgery
- Out-Patient and In-Patient Hospital Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Treatment of previously unsuccessful surgery
- Goat: Treatment and Prevention
- Shockwave treatment for heel pain
- Tenex Fast Procedure for heel pain and tendonosis of the Achilles Tendon
as well as other tendons of the food and ankle
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy
- Custom Orthotics and Braces
- Relief of diabetic and painful neuropathy
- Wound Care
- Skin Grafting and the use of skin and dermal substitutes for grafting
- Pediatric Podiatry; The Care of Children's Food Problems